Thrilled with 5 stars from Jo and Jaffa “An undeniable warmth pervades The New Arrival and Sarah writes with great conviction and real compassion for those in her nursing care. Her sharp and canny social observations really bring this era to life in a lively and informative way which neither patronises nor sensationalises the nursing profession but which gives huge insight into just what life was like for young nurses during this time. The book is populated with a rich array of characters; all based on real people whose lives intertwined and whose stories become deeply personal and immensely moving…” continue reading on Jaffareadstoo blog.
- Who are you today, mummy?
- You can spoil babies you know (No you can’t!) How many out of these Ten parenting myths have you heard?
- Our Country Nurse is a rich tapestry of 1970s life Sarah Beeson MBE on BBC Radio Stoke
- How to introduce your pet to a new baby
- What to really expect when you’re expecting.