Sarah’s daughter Amy was interviewed by The Telegraph about the challenges and rewards of being a “Mumrepeur” who works from home, looks after her daughter and runs her own business Wordsby Communications. Read Amy’s top tips for mums considering becoming their own boss.
- Who are you today, mummy?
- You can spoil babies you know (No you can’t!) How many out of these Ten parenting myths have you heard?
- Our Country Nurse is a rich tapestry of 1970s life Sarah Beeson MBE on BBC Radio Stoke
- How to introduce your pet to a new baby
- What to really expect when you’re expecting.