Sarah and Robert share a few laughs talking about the fun and the frustrations of nurses uniforms, life in the nurses’s home and being a teenager in groovy London in this lunchtime interview.
- Who are you today, mummy?
- You can spoil babies you know (No you can’t!) How many out of these Ten parenting myths have you heard?
- Our Country Nurse is a rich tapestry of 1970s life Sarah Beeson MBE on BBC Radio Stoke
- How to introduce your pet to a new baby
- What to really expect when you’re expecting.