“Through Sarah’s recollections we not only learn about life for a young and determined nurse in 1970s, but also what it was like to live in a time that saw a failing government, strikes, increasing immigration and the struggle for women’s rights. It certainly offers a realistic yet at times humourous look into the past.” Discover Your History May issue (1)
- Who are you today, mummy?
- You can spoil babies you know (No you can’t!) How many out of these Ten parenting myths have you heard?
- Our Country Nurse is a rich tapestry of 1970s life Sarah Beeson MBE on BBC Radio Stoke
- How to introduce your pet to a new baby
- What to really expect when you’re expecting.