Sarah joined Perry Spiller on BBC Radio Stoke on the day of our book event in hometown of Stafford to talk about The New Arrival and her views on NHS, parenting and life in swinging London. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01xffh4
- Who are you today, mummy?
- You can spoil babies you know (No you can’t!) How many out of these Ten parenting myths have you heard?
- Our Country Nurse is a rich tapestry of 1970s life Sarah Beeson MBE on BBC Radio Stoke
- How to introduce your pet to a new baby
- What to really expect when you’re expecting.